Our Moisturising Gel and pessary formats have both been formulated to provide fast-acting, soothing relief from vaginal dryness and discomfort.
Both are free from hormones and irritants. The gel contains a patented mix of 2 Hyaluronic acids which helps provide longer-lasting relief. It’s a very light formulation designed to make you feel “natural” and comfortable again.
Our moisturising products are specifically formulated to accommodate all stages of the menopause. This is important as typically the pH of the vagina increases from pre to post menopause.
Pessary – Available in a pack of 10-single use
- Fast-acting soothing relief
- Contains Hyaluronic acid and sweet almond oil
- Free from parabens and hormones
NEW Gel – Available in a pack of 7 single-use
- Water-based moisturiser and lubricant – not sticky
- Fast-acting – 98% had relief within 1 hour*
- Long-lasting relief – 42% were symptom free 9 days after last use**
Don't let vaginal dryness hold you back.
Intimate discomfort and dryness has many causes. Vaginal or intimate dryness is one of the most common menopausal conditions, and it is estimated that 57% of post-menopausal and 15% of pre/peri menopausal women suffer with intimate dryness.
How to Use
It is most convenient to use both gel & pessary formats at bedtime, when lying down in a comfortable position. This helps them stay in place and can reduce leakage, although you may choose to wear a panty liner.
- Twist off the cap and insert the whole of the neck of the tube into the vagina, and squeeze out the contents.
- Remove the tube whilst continuing to squeeze, and discard.
There may be a slight leakage, so it may be helpful to wear a panty liner. If this occurs, rest assured the product is still working effectively.
- To use vaginal Pessaries, wash hands and remove a single pessary from the foil wrapping.
- Sit or lie down with knees bent and legs apart. Gently insert the pessary into the vagina as far as is comfortably possible using your fingers.
- Wash hands again. Remember, the pessary should not be divided as it is intended for single use.